Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP

3 posters

:: Forum Fun :: The Inn

Go down

messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP Empty messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP

Post  vampy Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:54 pm

messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP 0a7031070a882dbd5c2d848ed40b8
messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP Vampkingxs
messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP B0fc62508baf80e2536413395044e-1
messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP 4d8eb48ed7a0d03106f2d1e4684ac-1
messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP Vampyndicey-1
vampy
vampy

Back to top Go down

messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP Empty Re: messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP

Post  Kantoko Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:59 pm

the forth ones always been my favorite. i cant remember if i saw it when we were on the RM forums but i thought it was brilliant Very Happy
Kantoko
Kantoko
Admin

https://reydereyes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP Empty Re: messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP

Post  Darkmagcian Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:18 pm

The many moods of Dark:
messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP DarkBeachmessing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP DarkCompussmessing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP DarkPotionmessing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP DarkTresure
messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP DarkJonemessing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP DarkDark-1messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP NormalDark-1
messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP Darkmagcain
Darkmagcian
Darkmagcian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantoko Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Darkmagcian wrote:The many moods of Dark:
messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP DarkBeachmessing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP DarkCompussmessing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP DarkPotionmessing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP DarkTresure
messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP DarkJonemessing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP DarkDark-1messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP NormalDark-1
messing around with PP portraits ect ect about PP Darkmagcain

stupid yellow/aqua hahahahah jk
i never did like yellow thoughh.
vampys forth is still my fav
Kantoko
Kantoko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmagcian Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:20 am

the only time you catch me without wearing summin yellow or aqua is when im in rags!! and yellow is not stupido
Darkmagcian
Darkmagcian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantoko Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:30 am

i dont like it is all. my bro got a yellow/white outfit once and icouldnt stand it hahah he offered me it once and i said no.
i like the manly colors. haha jk
navy, green, maroon, blue, etc.
Kantoko
Kantoko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Forum Fun :: The Inn

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum